Do Better Battery Business With Exide at Automechanika 2018
Gennevilliers, France – (31 August 2018) – Visitors to Automechanika Frankfurt are invited to explore how Exide Technologies can support aftermarket customers to be ready for the future. The latest aftermarket innovations for light vehicle and commercial vehicle batteries will be revealed, and new tools, know-how and services for workshops will be shared at the show in Hall 4.1, Stand D47, 11-15 September.
Exide will reveal a host of exciting product and service innovations to help customers optimize their battery business in an increasingly demanding aftermarket environment, including:
- A new light vehicle battery labelling strategy to help distributors and installers identify the right Start-Stop and standard flooded batteries and find new up-selling opportunities
- A pioneering new VRLA battery for demanding CV applications that delivers high energy throughput and a longer lifespan for fleet operator peace of mind
- A new electronic battery tester, tester app and on-line battery finder, offering battery selection, testing, data-gathering and preventative maintenance opportunities for workshops
- A new OE technology for AGM (absorbent glass mat) replacement batteries, bringing consistent power and higher specific energy throughput for Start-Stop engines
Michael Geiger, VP Sales & Marketing – EMEA at Exide Technologies, welcomes visitors: “We are hugely looking forward to this leading aftermarket show. It is the perfect opportunity for us to meet aftermarket distributors, installers and operators face to face – and for them to find out how the latest Exide batteries, tools and customer support can grow their businesses. See you there!”
As well as showcasing its product innovations, Exide will run regular, informative battery training sessions on-stand, every day of the show. Simply visit and sign in at the on-stand information desk for free participation.
More news from Exide
More news from Exide
Gennevilliers, Stockholm, 23.01.2023: Exide Technologies (exidegroup.com) and Alelion Energy Systems have started a dialogue about a potential commercial cooperation focusing on production and sales
- Battery failure can be prevented with the right approach to battery maintenance
- Unexpected battery failure is most common during the winter months
- Covid-19 has changed driving behaviours and