Exide Technologies returns to Bologna for Autopromotec 2022
- Exide exhibiting at Autopromotec 2022, taking place this week between the 25th and 28th May, 2022
- Exide will host delegates in Hall 14, Stand E26
- New corporate identity, sustainability and e-mobility a key part of show strategy
- Smart accessories & digital services for workshops, to test, charge, select and install the battery will be on-display
Autopromotec. Bologna, May 25th 2022 – Exide Technologies (www.exidegroup.com) – Exide is thrilled to return to Bologna for Autopromotec 2022, which brings manufacturers, distributors and end-users together all under one roof, and is keen to excite visitors with its fresh new corporate identity.
New logo, new colour scheme and new stand design – but still bringing the wide spectrum of premium batteries and added-value tools expected of an original equipment manufacturer – Exide shares how it will continue to service the cars of today and energize the vehicles of tomorrow in Hall 14, Stand E26.
Exide will reiterate its powerful stance on sustainability, hence its eagerness to highlight its Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) and Enhanced Flooded Battery (EFB) start-stop range to Autopromotec visitors.
The latest spec of Exide EFB batteries, equipped with CarbonBoost 2.0 technology, prolongs the life and bolsters the performance of the battery. It also guarantees exceptional change and supports regenerative braking systems. What’s more, EFB batteries can be fitted to cars that don’t possess start-stop technology, thus, outperforming the life cycle of conventional batteries.
E-mobility key focus
Standard 12V lead-acid batteries are not just required to start electric vehicles (EVs); they power the array of on-board electronic devices and ensure vehicle safety. As EVs trickle into the aftermarket, Exide will inform its visitors about the growing market potential for 12V battery replacements in this segment.
Smart workshop tools & digital services
Exide is confident professionals will be excited to explore the wide range of smart accessories, ideal for the workshop when testing, charging, selecting and installing a battery.
What’s more, the Exide Battery Finder is a free tool, which guides the user to the correct battery for the vehicle they are servicing. Available online or a mobile app, this is another market-leading service that Autopromotec visitors can discover.
Exide Technologies Managing Director Italy and Senior Business Director Transportation EMEA, Federico Montessori, said: “Thanks to the success achieved in 2019, when we exhibited at Autopromotec for the first time, we have decided to also attend the 2022 edition.
“It is a unique opportunity to meet international players of the market, and we’re excited to welcome visitors to our stand, so they can discover the array of solutions available and projects we’re working on to support them and their business both in the short and long-term.”
More news from Exide
More news from Exide
• Six new lithium-ion batteries strengthen Exide’s Marine & Leisure portfolio
• Fast charging and longer lifespan guarantees great value for customers
• Innovative heating function allows
• Exide named among top 75 employers in Spain for fourth year running
• Forbes award based on Exide staff feedback
• Criteria includes diversity, inclusion, education, training, employee