Top of our game! Exide named top employer in Spain for fourth consecutive year
• Exide named among top 75 employers in Spain for fourth year running
• Forbes award based on Exide staff feedback
• Criteria includes diversity, inclusion, education, training, employee well-being and benefits
• ‘Here’s to five in-a-row in 2023!’
Gennevilliers (28/06/2022) – Exide Technologies (www.exidegroup.com) – Exide has been named one of the best 75 companies to work for in Spain. For the fourth consecutive year, Exide has beaten off strong competition from more than 1,500 businesses to be hailed as one of the elites by Forbes, a renowned business magazine.
Following a survey of more than 200 staff in Spain, Exide was recognized for its sustained progress in offering an outstanding employee experience in the following criteria:
• Diversity and inclusion, including the share of men and women
• Education and training, such as the amount of training hours accrued
• Employee well-being and benefits, like the ability of supporting personal and family life
Forbes also assessed Exide’s legal framework for working hours and flexible schedules, as well as social benefits enjoyed by Exide employees, like pension plans, free catering, company cars for management and sales teams, accident and life insurance.
HR Country Manager at Exide Spain, Nuria Lopez, said: “This award is a humbling but rewarding one to receive from Forbes. We work tremendously hard in making Exide a comfortable, inclusive and enriching place to work.
“This award, which we’ve won for the fourth consecutive year, improves our ability to retain and recruit staff, as it demonstrates that Exide is a company that ticks all the boxes and offers a professional, long-term and rewarding career – we’re incredibly proud of our workforce – here’s to five in-a-row in 2023!”
More news from Exide
More news from Exide
• Specifically designed for data center and UPS
• Advanced pure lead AGM technology with >12 years design life
• Thin plates and optimized power density for ultimate performance and TCO
English translation of the interview between Guido Scanagatta, Director Product Management & Application Automotive at Exide Technologies and Cristina Palumbo for Notiziario Motoristico (Notiziario